Sakarni Gypsum Plaster
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|Compressive Strength||9 N/mm2 after 7 days|
|Shelf Life||3 Months|
|Water And Plaster Ratio||70-75 %|
|Initial Setting Time||12 min|
|Final Setting Time||20 min|
|Flexural Strength||Upto 3 N/mm2 after seven days|
|Fineness||425 micron sieve pass – 100% , 100 micron sieve pass – More than 99%|
|CaSo4 1/2H2O||More than 90|
|Stability||Upto 750 C Without Cracking|
|Sodium Chloride Content||0.01-0.02%|
|Silica Oxide||Less than 0.53%|
|Iron Oxide (Fe2O3)||Less than 0.05%|
- Super white finish.
- Good thermal resistance.
- Great bonding with surface.
- Excellent strength after drying.
- Ready to paint surface achieved.
- Fire resistant.
- Thermal insulation
- Better, smoother and consistent finish.
- More durable.
- Gradual setting time
- No water curing required.
- No shrinkage cracks.
- Low thermal conductivity helps to save electricity
- User friendly
- Enhanced aesthetics
- Longer Life span
- Lesser dead load on the structure as it is lightweight plaster
- Gypsum plaster should be added to water not vice-versa until a homogeneous mixture is attained. (Water gypsum ratio 70 % )
- Apply Gypsum plaster on the wall and trowel the surface progressively till you attain a smooth finish.
- The recommended thickness of the Gypsum plaster is 10-15 mm.
- Finished surface should be protected from continuous exposure to moisture as it may cause loss of strength.
- Paint should be applied on the surface after the surface is completely dry
- Shelf life of sealed pack is 3 months.
- Use the material before 7 days once the bag is open.
- The pack should be kept away from damp places and stored in a moisture free environment.
- Moisture proof, fully sealed and tamper proof packaging available in 02, 25 and 40 Kg. packs.